About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Jill. I am a stay at home Mummy, born in Scotland and living in Dubai. I love to scrapbook, make hand-crafted cards and paper projects. I am a full-time mummy to Adam and have a wonderful husband and great family. I love stamping and being creative. I lie awake at night thinking up new designs! Does everyone do this or is it just me? :) Thanks for stopping by. Jill x

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Good afternoon fellow crafters, i have a question? How do you all have time to work or do housework when we have craft rooms calling out to us to get creative? Anyone feel like doing my ironing? lol   Anyway, today i thought i would try something different and went in search of a Digi stamp.  I found a lovely 'Ornamental Heart Stamp' designed by Sarah Paris @ MYGrafico.com/www.sarahparis.co.uk. I played about with it and this is what i came up with. Thank you. Hope you like it. :)

Oranamental Heart Stamps by http://www.sarahparis.co.uk/ /  SARAH PARIS @ MYGRAFICO.COM

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful heart!! I like the greens you chose too : )

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!
    -Sarah

    For More Opportunities:
    *Subscribe to Simon Says Stamp on YouTube!
    *Follow Simon Says Stamp on Twitter!
    *Like Simon Says Stamp on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I consider crafting stress relief so it is necessary! :-) Anyway, your heart card is cute, and thanks also for stopping by my blog! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message. Have a good day, Jill :)