About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Jill. I am a stay at home Mummy, born in Scotland and living in Dubai. I love to scrapbook, make hand-crafted cards and paper projects. I am a full-time mummy to Adam and have a wonderful husband and great family. I love stamping and being creative. I lie awake at night thinking up new designs! Does everyone do this or is it just me? :) Thanks for stopping by. Jill x

Thursday, November 17, 2011

It's the weekend here! yipee!

Good afternoon,  Today i am going to enter Whimsy Inspirations Challenge (Flower Power with a sentiment) and Delightful Challenges (B-I-N-G-O). This is the card i have made for the challenges. I am annoyed that my camera has not picked up the colours very well but hope you like it anyway :)


Materials:
Cream & green cardstock for the card base, the green strips on and under the patterned paper and for the punched scalloped circle.    
Pattererned paper from my Kaisercraft Paper Pad (Gypsy Sisters Collection)
I stamped the flowers onto co-ordinating paper from the same Kaisercraft paper pad using my
 Hero Arts Cling Stamps. The other flowers were from my stash.
I punched a 2 inch scalloped circle and distressed the edges along with the flowers using Tim Holtz Distress ink (walnut stain).
Green buttons from my stash were used to embellish the flowers and dimensionals were used to layer the flowers and give depth.

Thanks for looking. Have a great day. Please leave a comment so i know you have dropped by. They are much appreciated. Best wishes, Jill :)

Challenges entered:
Whimsy Inspirations Challenge - Flower Power http://whimsyinspires.blogspot.com/
Delightful Challenges - B-I-N-G-O  http://delightfulsketches.blogspot.com/   http://www.inlinkz.com/

3 comments:

  1. Great card and those are fabulous flowers!
    Thanks for joining us at Whimsy's Inspiration challenge, good luck and hope to see you next week too.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message. Have a good day, Jill :)