About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Jill. I am a stay at home Mummy, born in Scotland and living in Dubai. I love to scrapbook, make hand-crafted cards and paper projects. I am a full-time mummy to Adam and have a wonderful husband and great family. I love stamping and being creative. I lie awake at night thinking up new designs! Does everyone do this or is it just me? :) Thanks for stopping by. Jill x

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Just a little post to promote a fellow crafters new redesigned blog -  the crafty blog of A Paper Fairy.  I attended a workshop that Lidiya was presenting and it truly gave me the inspiration to design my own cards and start my own blog.  Lidiya has some beautiful creations and if you want to take a look, you can see for yourself at: http://the-paperfairy.blogspot.com/.

This is the Christmas card i am entering:


Thanks for looking, Best wishes, Jill :)

1 comment:

  1. I love this technique for making Christmas trees. The tree looks gorgeous, Jill! Thank you very much for the post and for participating in my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message. Have a good day, Jill :)