About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Jill. I am a stay at home Mummy, born in Scotland and living in Dubai. I love to scrapbook, make hand-crafted cards and paper projects. I am a full-time mummy to Adam and have a wonderful husband and great family. I love stamping and being creative. I lie awake at night thinking up new designs! Does everyone do this or is it just me? :) Thanks for stopping by. Jill x

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Welcome to my blog!

Hi, my name is Jill and i created My Little Card Studio so i could keep a record of my cards and paper projects.

I scrapbook, make hand-crafted cards and paper projects.  I am a full-time mummy to Adam and have a wonderful husband Omar. 

I love stamping and love being creative. I lie awake at night thinking up new designs! Is this normal or is it just me that does this?

I am new to all of this so i would really be grateful if you could take a minute to let me know what you think. Also, i am always looking to improve and learn new techniques so please feel free to point me in the right direction, leave links, ideas or suggestions. They would be most welcome.

Enough from me, thank you for looking. Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a message. Have a good day, Jill :)