About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Jill. I am a stay at home Mummy, born in Scotland and living in Dubai. I love to scrapbook, make hand-crafted cards and paper projects. I am a full-time mummy to Adam and have a wonderful husband and great family. I love stamping and being creative. I lie awake at night thinking up new designs! Does everyone do this or is it just me? :) Thanks for stopping by. Jill x

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Seeing spots!

Hello all, i am back for another challenge, this time i will make sure that i remember to upload my creation on time! Here it is, clean and simple, black and white...... what do you think?


Challenges entered: 
DYSU challenge # 48 (Ribbon)  http://doyoustackup.blogspot.com/

Materials used:
White and Black cardstock
Memento ink
EK success corner rounder
Black & white ribbon from my stash
Hero Arts Cling flower stamp
Stampin Up! 'Birthday Wishes' sentiment stamp

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful and elegant card. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love the classy black & white colour scheme and that gorgeous flower! Thanks so much for joining us, this week, at DYSU!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message. Have a good day, Jill :)