About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Jill. I am a stay at home Mummy, born in Scotland and living in Dubai. I love to scrapbook, make hand-crafted cards and paper projects. I am a full-time mummy to Adam and have a wonderful husband and great family. I love stamping and being creative. I lie awake at night thinking up new designs! Does everyone do this or is it just me? :) Thanks for stopping by. Jill x

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Silly Me !

Good afternoon everyone, i am so silly. I decided to play along with the Card Patterns Challenge #143 so made my card and forgot to upload it and now its too late! lol Oh well, never mind, will share it with you anyway. As you can probably tell, i am a fan of this folded Christmas tree design, it is so easy yet effective and as i still have a few Christmas cards to be getting on with, i might be using it again! This card was made with a male relative in mind hence the masculine colours! Thanks for looking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a message. Have a good day, Jill :)