About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Jill. I am a stay at home Mummy, born in Scotland and living in Dubai. I love to scrapbook, make hand-crafted cards and paper projects. I am a full-time mummy to Adam and have a wonderful husband and great family. I love stamping and being creative. I lie awake at night thinking up new designs! Does everyone do this or is it just me? :) Thanks for stopping by. Jill x

Monday, December 12, 2011

Thank You!

Hello everyone, this is a very short post today, just popped on to add my latest creation! Had enough of the Christmas cards so today it is a Thank You. Personally, i like to have a few thank you cards in the house because you never know when you just might need one! Anyway, here it is.....(unfortunately, the light is not very good in the photo).

I will enter it into the following challenges:

The Craft Garden - December Recipe = Turquoise, Office supply (glue stick), Ribbon, Buttons
http://thecraftgarden.blogspot.com/

Divas By Design Challenge 16 - Anything Goes http://divasbydesignchallenge.blogspot.com/2011/11/challenge-16-anything-goes.html

Materials used:

Cream cardstock
My Mind's Eye 'Blink of an Eye' cardstock paper pad
Turquoise & Orange flowers from stash & Turquoise buttons from stash
Stampin UP Thank You sentiment stamp
Ribbon from stash
EK Success corner rounder
Tim Holtz Distress Inks (Spiced Marmalade & Broken China

Thanks for looking, please leave me a comment so i know you have dropped by. Best wishes, Jill :)

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty Jill! Great colour choices and love those embellies on your card.... Awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,Jill!Your card is beautiful!Love the flowers,the ribbon and the design!
    Thank you for following my blog,I am happy you like my cards.I don't always have time to look around the blogs I visit as DT and I am so glad that you gave me the chance to visit you once again,your cards are stunning!Looking forward to your new creations!
    Hugs
    Dora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Jill! Love the colours you've used and fab layout too. Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message. Have a good day, Jill :)