About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Jill. I am a stay at home Mummy, born in Scotland and living in Dubai. I love to scrapbook, make hand-crafted cards and paper projects. I am a full-time mummy to Adam and have a wonderful husband and great family. I love stamping and being creative. I lie awake at night thinking up new designs! Does everyone do this or is it just me? :) Thanks for stopping by. Jill x

Friday, January 27, 2012

Pink & Red Sugar Nellie Birthday Wishes

Hello to all my faithful followers!

I hope you are all having a nice day. The weekend is upon us, yipee! Firstly, i apologise for the fewer posts lately, i have been staying with family for a few weeks and have only been posting a few times a week instead of on my usual daily basis however i will be 'home' soon inshAllah and hopefully posting every day again.

Today i want to share with you a card i have made using my trusty Sugar Nellie stamp 'Gone Shopping'.  I coloured her with Copics and have embellished with flowers , pearls and a cute little handbag charm.

I would like to enter her into the following challenges:

My Mum's Craft Shop Challenges - Challenge 41 (Flowers) http://mymumscraftshopchallenges.blogspot.com/

Addicted to Stamps Challenge - Challenge #22 (Summer in Winter)  http://addicted-to-stamps-challenge.blogspot.com/

Cute Card Thursday - Challenge 201 ( You're a Gem!) http://cutecardthursday.blogspot.com/

Charisma Cardz Challenges!!! - Challenge #3 ( Pretty In Pink!) http://charismacardz.blogspot.com/

Whimsy Stamps Inspirations Challenges - Challenge 23 ( Pearls or Bling) http://whimsyinspires.blogspot.com/


Recipe:

White, pink & red cardstock
Sugar Nellie 'Gone Shopping' stamp
Copics
EK Success corner rounder
Martha Stewart border punch
Flowers & pearls from stash
Little handbag charm from stash
Stampin UP! 'birthday wishes' sentiment

  I appreciate and love to read all your comments.  Thank you so much, Jill x

8 comments:

  1. gorgeous card jill.i love your fab colours and design and the image is so sweet :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. your card is so fabulous, very pretty!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card and those flowers look absolutely gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at MMCS Challenge this week.
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So simple, but yet so effective. Fab job!
    Thanks for joining us at Whimsy
    Greetz
    ** Evi **

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great birthday card! Love the colors you've chosen. Thanks for joining us at MMCS

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card,Jill!
    Love the colours and your flowers are always so gorgeous!
    Thanks for joining us at ATSC!
    Dodici
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wonderful creation hun! Thanks for playing over at Charisma Cardz! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card,great colouring.I love the image alot!

    Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cards this week,best of luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message. Have a good day, Jill :)