About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Jill. I am a stay at home Mummy, born in Scotland and living in Dubai. I love to scrapbook, make hand-crafted cards and paper projects. I am a full-time mummy to Adam and have a wonderful husband and great family. I love stamping and being creative. I lie awake at night thinking up new designs! Does everyone do this or is it just me? :) Thanks for stopping by. Jill x

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Just Inspirational Challenges DT member!

Hello everyone,

Sorry i have not been blogging away very much these past days but i have been visiting family over the past few weeks but inshAllah i will be back to normal blogging daily from this weekend!

However i have some exciting news that i want to share. I have been selected to join the Just Inspirational Design Team and i am more than happy about this.  I am going to be a busy little bee but i love what i do and cannot think of anything better. 

Just Inspirational Challenges are every Thursday and each week where have a different photo theme to follow.  We would love to have you join in so please pop over and take a look @ www.justinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.com

3 comments:

  1. Jill - you are lucky! You won a copy of the MyMemories Suite program from my sister Lil's FB page (LLL Creations). http://www.facebook.com/pages/LLL-Creations/286484391407577 Please go and claim your prize, and congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jill ... Arlene beat me to the punch to let you know that you are the lucky winner on my facebook page. Come on over and email me (under the info tab is my email) and I will send you the details!

    Congratulations!

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/LLL-Creations/286484391407577

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How fabulous is this! Thank you soooooooo much.............amazing really as i dont normally win things so very very delighted. It's made my day! Jill x

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a message. Have a good day, Jill :)