About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Jill. I am a stay at home Mummy, born in Scotland and living in Dubai. I love to scrapbook, make hand-crafted cards and paper projects. I am a full-time mummy to Adam and have a wonderful husband and great family. I love stamping and being creative. I lie awake at night thinking up new designs! Does everyone do this or is it just me? :) Thanks for stopping by. Jill x

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Just Inspirational Challenges Week 15

Good Morning everyone
Two, yes two exciting posts in one day, not bad for me eh? lol  Today it is Week 15 at Just Inspirational Challenges and my first post as a DT member.  Over at Just Inspirational Challenges we have two Design Teams and my first challenge is next week but i wanted to let you all know that this week is sponsered by the fabulous LOTV.



And you could win:



So go on, check out this weeks Inspirational photo (see below) and join us at : http://justinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.com/



Good luck, hugs, Jill x

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you very much Kelly, i am delighted and honoured to be part of your DT. Jill xx

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a message. Have a good day, Jill :)