About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Jill. I am a stay at home Mummy, born in Scotland and living in Dubai. I love to scrapbook, make hand-crafted cards and paper projects. I am a full-time mummy to Adam and have a wonderful husband and great family. I love stamping and being creative. I lie awake at night thinking up new designs! Does everyone do this or is it just me? :) Thanks for stopping by. Jill x

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Happy Birthday Mum

Good Morning,
Hope you are all well. Today it is my Mum's Birthday.  She is the best Mum in the world. I am biased i know, but really, she is!  Unfortunately, i cannot share her birthday with her in person as i am several thousand miles away from home but inshAllah she will have a great day and we will have a belated celebration the next time i am home.  Anyway, this is the card i made.  I made it a few months ago (how organised am i? lol).  It was actually my first attempt at an easel card.  The poppy stamp is from Hero Arts. 


Thank you to everyone who drops by.  Hope you have a great day.  Sending a big ''hello'' to my new followers.  It means a lot.  Hugs, Jill x

7 comments:

  1. HI Jill - thanks for your comments on my blog, your Mothers Day card is lovely & I hope she likes it - people really do appreciate the extra effort & uniqueness of a handmade card especially our loved ones.
    Hugs, Deb.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning jill.the stamp is beautiful and i love the striking colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, Jill ! Love the black and red. The ribbon and bow are so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely GORGEOUS! What a FABULOUS first attempt at an easel card. I LOVE that colour scheme and the STUNNING poppy image!

    Naomi
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is totally gorgeous, I love the colour combo and that image is beautiful!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This red and black colour combination is very perfect as well as the ribbon and bow are so awesome. I am really impressed with your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card - so striking!

    Your mum will LOVE this hun! :)

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message. Have a good day, Jill :)