About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Jill. I am a stay at home Mummy, born in Scotland and living in Dubai. I love to scrapbook, make hand-crafted cards and paper projects. I am a full-time mummy to Adam and have a wonderful husband and great family. I love stamping and being creative. I lie awake at night thinking up new designs! Does everyone do this or is it just me? :) Thanks for stopping by. Jill x

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Paper Lane

Good afternoon all, i hope you are having a great day and a Happy Easter to everyone who is celebrating Easter today.  Go on, tell me, how many of you have had chocolate easter eggs for breakfast today? :)

Today is exciting for me because my first project for Paper Lane  has been published! I was given these gorgeous papers which are from the American Crafts' Garden Cafe Collection and this is what i came up with.  The papers are double sided and fabulous quality.  The paper i used is called 'Rose's kitchen' and i used both sides of it.  The butterfly is a Hero Arts stamp which i coloured with distress inks and copics. The border and the corners were made using EK Success punches.  The sentiment is from the 'Better Poppies' stamp set from Paper and Such. I love this sentiment.


And a sideways view:


Challenges entered:
Stamptacular Sunday Challenge #158 - photo inspiration ( flower and colour)
http://stamptacularsundaychallenge.blogspot.com/2012/04/challenge-158-photo-inspiration.html

Robyn's Fetish Challenge # 102 - Anything Goes http://robynsfetishchallengeblog.blogspot.com/

Catch The Bug Challenge Blog - April's Anything Goes http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2012/04/aprils-anything-goes.html

Allsorts Challenge Blog Week 149 - Colour Bingo (Green, Pink & Lace) http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2012/04/week-149-colour-bingo.html

Totally Papercrafts Challenge #111 - Bingo ( Flowers, Lace & Pink)http://totallypapercrafts.blogspot.com/

Divas By Design Challenge 29 - Anything Goes & 1st Birthday Blog Hop http://divasbydesignchallenge.blogspot.com/2012/04/challenge-29-anything-goes-and-1st.html

Papertake Weekly Challenge - Anything Goes http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.com/2012/04/anything-goes.html

Thank you for stopping by.  Have a great day. Best wishes, Jill x

12 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Love that butterfly. Thanks for joining us at the ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A delightful card Jill and lovely colour palette.

    I had a little smile when I read your bio at the top and so pleased it's not just me that dream card designs.

    Thanks so much for joining in my bingo theme at Allsorts this week and enjoy the rest of the Easter break.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jill, beautiful card! Love the papers and the butterfly is gorgeous!!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stunning jill.really gorgeous butterfly and i love your bright colours and design ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful butterfly and card. Thanks for joining us at Robyns Fetish Anything goes challenge. Good Luck, cheers Sue n x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderfully bright and cheerful card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A stunning card, gorgeous colours...thanks for joining us at Divas and good luck! In answer to your question on my blog, I use an EK Success Cutter Bee Bug tool with my Scorpal board and then a white opaque or black fine liner for my faux stitching!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. really pretty card, thank you for joining us at stamptacular this week

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so beautiful. So Springie. I just love the papers and the butterfly. Thanks for joining us at Bugaboo this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card. Love the DP you used. Thanks for joining us at The Robyn's Fetish Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a beautiful card I love the vibrant colours,it makes it stand out from the crowd
    , thank you for the inspiration this has given me

    ReplyDelete
  12. This card is just beautiful! Love the colors that you've chosen!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday this week!
    Hugs!! Dee Sprytebyrd's Sentiments

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message. Have a good day, Jill :)