About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Jill. I am a stay at home Mummy, born in Scotland and living in Dubai. I love to scrapbook, make hand-crafted cards and paper projects. I am a full-time mummy to Adam and have a wonderful husband and great family. I love stamping and being creative. I lie awake at night thinking up new designs! Does everyone do this or is it just me? :) Thanks for stopping by. Jill x

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Just Inspirational Challenges Week 30

Good morning crafters!

How are you all today? I must apologise for not posting in the last few days, my camera is broken!  So far i have 3 cards and a father's day project i need to take photos of.  How frustrating is that! :(

Anyway, for now i need to let you all know about the new challenge over at

The sponsor this week is the wonderful
Lily of The Valley.



Here is the inspirational photo.  You can interpret it any way you chose.
 It is Design Team A's week to provide you with the inspiration so i don't have a card for you but you can view the other DT's creations over on Just Inspirational Challenges blog.  

I hope to be back with a new post and a card (or two) in the next few hours or so.

Until then, take care and have a good day. 
    Hugs

1 comment:

  1. I know the frustration, Jill. I had to replace my camera a few months back and because I couldn't get the same make and model as my old one, had to learn a completely new set up. However, I'm so much happier with the new camera and editing software that I have no complaints now. :-D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message. Have a good day, Jill :)