About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Jill. I am a stay at home Mummy, born in Scotland and living in Dubai. I love to scrapbook, make hand-crafted cards and paper projects. I am a full-time mummy to Adam and have a wonderful husband and great family. I love stamping and being creative. I lie awake at night thinking up new designs! Does everyone do this or is it just me? :) Thanks for stopping by. Jill x

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Baby Girl

Good morning everyone,

I hope you are all having a great weekend.  We went to Dreamland Aqua park yesterday and had a great family day out.  The water was sooooooooooooooo warm, it was hotter than bath water!  Adam was so relaxed in the pool, i thought he was going to fall asleep at one point! He kept saying ''Mummy, lets just stay here forever, it is so much fun!''  I guess another trip to the aqua park is on the menu for a later date.

Anyway, enough about me, onto important things........... cards!  Last week i was delighted to find out that i won the Pile it On challange (Two or more folds) with my waterfall card.  My prize was $10.00 to spend at the Digi Doodle Shop.   So i choose a few digis and this is the card i made using the 'Baby Girl' digi.   


Supplies:

Paper: Do crafts card base, Fancy Pants Designs 'Summer Soul' paper pack (for the pink paper) & ME to You 'Spring Chic' paper pack (for the white pp & gingham pp)
Image: Digi Doodles Store - Baby Girl
Dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities Lacey Ovales & Sizzix Sizzlits - Flowers, Branches & Leaves set & Spellbinders Nestabilities Lacey Ovales
Punches: EK Success corner rounder
Copics: E000, E01, R20, RV02, RV04, E30, E31, B02
Inks: Tattered Angels glimmermist - Pink bubblegum, Tim Holtz distress ink - Spun sugar & Versamark
Ranger Embossing tinsel - bridal
Pearls and ribbon

Challenges i would like to enter:

The Corrosive Challenge #151 - Feeling Punchy ( i used 3 die cuts and 1 punch)  http://corrosivechallengesbyjanet.blogspot.com/2012/06/challenge-151-feeling-punchy.html

Thank you for stopping by.  If you leave me a comment, i will know you visited and i will come and visit you too.

Enjoy your day.
Hugs,

3 comments:

  1. I love this Jill! What a super sweet image and the colours are lovely :) I also have some candy over at my blog if you are interested :) http://kitandclowder.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous jill.i love the adorable image and fab pretty pink colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute baby card. Thanks for sharing with us at Corrosive Challenges :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message. Have a good day, Jill :)