About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Jill. I am a stay at home Mummy, born in Scotland and living in Dubai. I love to scrapbook, make hand-crafted cards and paper projects. I am a full-time mummy to Adam and have a wonderful husband and great family. I love stamping and being creative. I lie awake at night thinking up new designs! Does everyone do this or is it just me? :) Thanks for stopping by. Jill x

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

My boys!

Good afternoon everyone,

How are you all today?  I have been busy busy busy trying to get ahead with my DT projects and have been neglecting the housework! Is that ok? lol  I do have a quick layout to show you though.  These are my boys (hubby and son). They love to sit on the rocks at the beach. Personally, i shake from fear whenever i go near them so i tend to stay on level ground and take the snaps!  My son was fascinated with what was at the bottom of the rocks (sand or water?) lol 


Supplies:

Paper: DCWV collage musings stack pack
Die cuts: Tim Holtz
Inks: Tim Holtz distress ink - walnut stain & Tattered Angels glimmer mist -meadow green.
Embellishments: K &Company -
dragonfly and butterfly

Thank you for dropping by to visit and a big warm welcome to my new followers. 

Take care

     Hugs, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a message. Have a good day, Jill :)