About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Jill. I am a stay at home Mummy, born in Scotland and living in Dubai. I love to scrapbook, make hand-crafted cards and paper projects. I am a full-time mummy to Adam and have a wonderful husband and great family. I love stamping and being creative. I lie awake at night thinking up new designs! Does everyone do this or is it just me? :) Thanks for stopping by. Jill x

Monday, June 4, 2012

My new goodies

Good afternoon all!

Today i have been playing with my latest goodies that i bought from Paper Lane on Saturday.  The stamp is a Poly Clear stamp by Hero Arts, the die cuts are Spellbinders Nestablilites Lacey Ovals and the paper is from the Summer Soul paper pad by Fancy Pants Designs.  There are some really cute papers in this pack which i am sure you will see on my cards very soon.  This is what i came up with today ...


Supplies:

Do crafts card base
Paper: Fancy Pants Designs - Summer Soul
Die cuts: Spellbinders Nestabilities Lacey Ovales
Inks: Tim Holtz distress ink - Walnut Stain, Worn Lipstick
Adhesives: glue stick, double sided tape and dimensionals
Stamps: Hero Arts Watercolor Petals (flower) Paper & Such (sentiment)
Pearls

Thank you for dropping by. If you leave me a comment, it will let me know you have been to visit and i can visit you too. :)

   Hugs, 

5 comments:

  1. beautiful pretty card jill.gorgeous flower and colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous creation, love the soft vintagey colours!

    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, so pretty Jill!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card. love the colour!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, love this, really pretty,

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message. Have a good day, Jill :)