About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Jill. I am a stay at home Mummy, born in Scotland and living in Dubai. I love to scrapbook, make hand-crafted cards and paper projects. I am a full-time mummy to Adam and have a wonderful husband and great family. I love stamping and being creative. I lie awake at night thinking up new designs! Does everyone do this or is it just me? :) Thanks for stopping by. Jill x

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Charisma Cardz Week 26

Good morning everyone, i hope you are all well.  
Today, there is a fabulous new challenge over at Charisma Cardz Challenges
This is Week 26 and the theme is a sketch chosen by Carissa.


There are two fantastic sponsors:



One lucky winner will win a $20 voucher for their online shop
Also,

One lucky winner will receive 5 digis of their choice

Here is my DT inspiration using a Pink Cat Studio digi:


There are lots of fabulous inspirational creations over on the Charisma Cardz blog by the other Team Gemma girls so please pop on over and give them some love.

I look forward to seeing your creations soon.

      Hugs

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Jill, lovely design, great colours too! Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute and gorgeous, love it!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card jill.fab pretty colours and the image is so sweet :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message. Have a good day, Jill :)