About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Jill. I am a stay at home Mummy, born in Scotland and living in Dubai. I love to scrapbook, make hand-crafted cards and paper projects. I am a full-time mummy to Adam and have a wonderful husband and great family. I love stamping and being creative. I lie awake at night thinking up new designs! Does everyone do this or is it just me? :) Thanks for stopping by. Jill x

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

DT card for Paper Lane

Good morning all,

The sun is shining here in Scotland but for how long, i don't know!   I am just about to rush out the door to go and see The Gruffalo so this is just a quick post today to show you a DT card i made for Paper Lane.

I used Echo Park Paradise Beach paper collection.  I went for a nice bright bold theme with lots of colour and layers. I made the flower using a Hero Arts stamp set and lots of layers from this beautiful paper collection. The leaves are a Sizzix die cut coloured with Tim Holtz distress inks. The corner die cut is by Cheery Lynn.

What do you think?


Thank you for viiting me today. If you have time and leave a comment, it will let me know you dropped by and i will be able to come and visit you too.

Before i dash off, i just want to say a big hello and warm welcome to my new followers.

     Take care,

8 comments:

  1. Jill this is gorgeous! Such beautiful bright colours and I love the design :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Jill! Gorgeous colours and a fabulous layout :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous jill.i love the flower and fab bright colours and papers :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's cool, love those papers, Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous card Jill!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! Love the fun, bright colors and layers. Thanks a lot for stopping by my blog and following...inspired with your lovely comments. I'm your new follower too. Hugs, irene (^_^)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message. Have a good day, Jill :)