About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Jill. I am a stay at home Mummy, born in Scotland and living in Dubai. I love to scrapbook, make hand-crafted cards and paper projects. I am a full-time mummy to Adam and have a wonderful husband and great family. I love stamping and being creative. I lie awake at night thinking up new designs! Does everyone do this or is it just me? :) Thanks for stopping by. Jill x

Monday, October 15, 2012

Thank You Very Much

Good afternoon all,
 
How are you all today? I am here with a quickie post to share with you a card i made for the surgeon that performed my recent surgery. I am not a hospital person and was quite worried and nervous about being an inpatient but honestly, i cannot praise the surgeon or nursing staff enough.  The care i received was outstanding and i am so thankful.  So i made this little card.

 
Supplies:
 
UK Craft 6x6 cardbase
We R Memory Keepers 'Cotton Tail' designer paper pack & Bazzill brown cardstock
Hero Arts flower stamp set
Tim Holtz distress ink - walnut stain
Tim Holtz flourish die
Buttons from stash

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Dies and/or Punches (i used a Tim Holtz die cut and a corner punch)
Clearly iStamp Sentimental
 
Sending a big big warm welcome to my newest followers.
 
Have a good day.
Hugs, Jill x

6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Jill. I love those flowers and a beautiful colour scheme.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Jill!It's a lovely change to see a sentiment as the focus of a card.....you've done a fab job & the colour combo is gorgeous! Hope you're well on the road to recovery!
    Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous jill.stunning flowers and i love your stylish design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card, a lovely way to say thank you!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What pretty shades of blue and green, and you've used my favorite flowers! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge - good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, love those colours together,

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message. Have a good day, Jill :)