About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Jill. I am a stay at home Mummy, born in Scotland and living in Dubai. I love to scrapbook, make hand-crafted cards and paper projects. I am a full-time mummy to Adam and have a wonderful husband and great family. I love stamping and being creative. I lie awake at night thinking up new designs! Does everyone do this or is it just me? :) Thanks for stopping by. Jill x

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Let It Snow!

Good morning all,
Today i am here to let you know about this week's challenge over at One Stitch at a Time.

I am going to make this a quick post as i am still borrowing my neighbours internet!

This is Challenge #138 and the theme is ANYTHING GOES!  Everyone's favourite!

The sponsors are Crimson Cloud



I was very fortunate to be given this fantastic image and papers called ' Let It Snow' to use on my project. I did have a few techincal issues with this card though. Believe it or not, I think this was attempt number 3!  You can view the image and paper set here.
 
 
Challenges i am entering:
 
Crafty Creations Challenges #195 - no flowers
 
Please take a minute to pop over to One Stitch at a Time and view the awesome DT inspiration. I hope you will join in with our challenge this week too. I look forward to seeing your creations soon.

Take care, Big Hugs, Jill x



4 comments:

  1. Hi Jill, I just adore this image and papers used, you have used the paper in a great way and the ribbon sets it all off.

    Wilma x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous, a great image and love the papers!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stunning jill.i love the fab snowman :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card Jill! That snowman is super cute. Love the bow and the date stamp.
    Hugs from your DT sister,
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message. Have a good day, Jill :)