About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Jill. I am a stay at home Mummy, born in Scotland and living in Dubai. I love to scrapbook, make hand-crafted cards and paper projects. I am a full-time mummy to Adam and have a wonderful husband and great family. I love stamping and being creative. I lie awake at night thinking up new designs! Does everyone do this or is it just me? :) Thanks for stopping by. Jill x

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Teacher appreciation

Good morning all,
 
I hope this new day finds you well.  Today, i have just popped in to share a little card i made yesterday.  I have been thinking about what to make for my son's teacher for the end of term and found some fab paper in my local craft shop Paper Lane.  I generated a fab sentiment on the PC and this is what i came up with. 
 
 
 
Supplies:
 
Bazzill cardstock
My Mind's Eye designer paper pad - School Daze
Tim Holtz distress ink - walnut stain and forest moss
Double sided tape
Pencil
 
Challenges i would like to enter:
 
Simply Create Linky Party #10
Creative Card Crew Challenge #24 anything goes
 
I will be back soon with another card.  Until then, take care and thank you for stopping by.
 
Hugs, Jill x
 

4 comments:

  1. This is fabulous, I love the design and those papers are brilliant

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning jill.really fab design and papers and i loev the pencil :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant creation. Thank you for sharing over at Creative card Crew this time
    Elaine DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! Thanks for joining Creative Card Crew!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message. Have a good day, Jill :)