About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Jill. I am a stay at home Mummy, born in Scotland and living in Dubai. I love to scrapbook, make hand-crafted cards and paper projects. I am a full-time mummy to Adam and have a wonderful husband and great family. I love stamping and being creative. I lie awake at night thinking up new designs! Does everyone do this or is it just me? :) Thanks for stopping by. Jill x

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Gift Basket with Chocolates

Good morning all,
 
I hope you are all well.  Today i am here to let you know about the fab new challenge over at 2 Sisters Challenge Blog.
 
This week the them is: Anything but a card! 
 
The sponsor is: Di's Digi Downloads
 
For this week's challenge i made a Christmas themed basket which was part of my little man's gift to his teacher.  We filled it with yummy Cadbury's choccies.  The designer paper is old stash of mine and is by Basic Grey (i think).  The handle was made using an EK Success border punch and the snowflake was a Martha Stewart punch.  Unfortunately, the photo doesn't do it justice, i now realise that the photo is squint, the chocs are lop sided, the colours are to pot! Apart from that, it is ok lol Silly me!
 
 
A close up of the handle and snowflake embellie.
 
 
Thank you for popping by.  Have a great New Year.
 
Hugs, Jill x
 

2 comments:

  1. wow so gorgeous jill.a really beautiful gift :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jill, Happy New Year! This is gorgeous - bet she loved it,

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message. Have a good day, Jill :)