About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Jill. I am a stay at home Mummy, born in Scotland and living in Dubai. I love to scrapbook, make hand-crafted cards and paper projects. I am a full-time mummy to Adam and have a wonderful husband and great family. I love stamping and being creative. I lie awake at night thinking up new designs! Does everyone do this or is it just me? :) Thanks for stopping by. Jill x

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Mini Book

Good afternoon,

Just a quickie post today to let you know about this week's challenge at One Stitch at a Time.

It is an easy one for you, the theme is Anything Goes. 

I decided to make a mini Book/Album which is made from one sheet on 12x12 designer cardstock.  I was given this 'Cupcake Stand' image to use on my project so i turned the book into a mini recipe book for my favourite cake recipes. 

If you pop over to OSAAT you can view the inspiration my DT teamies are prepared for you.  I hope you will join us in this challenge.

 
Sideways view of some of the pages
 
 
Thank you for popping by. Take care. Big hugs, Jill x
 
 

8 comments:

  1. This is lovely Jill!Love the cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely project, beautifully done. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love it! Right! A mini book - must add that to my 'to do' list,

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. so gorgeous jill.really sweet cupcakes and doily and i love the design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really lovely Jill such a fab mix of elements and I love the colour palette! Cheers Claire(Hope Jacare) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous idea for using that image, well done you :)

    Love Mandy xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message. Have a good day, Jill :)